Kepada warga-warga ICT yang terlibat dalam kerja-kerja ICT, marilah kita bersama-sama menghadiri Open Day oleh MOSTI pada hari ini.
Download Draft Terbaru – ruu_bcpm_v17
- Enhance the value of the profession as it will require registered members to possess minimum levels of qualification/experience;
- Raise professional standards by developing and maintaining a code of conduct for computing professionals;
- Review qualifications offered by other bodies in order to serve as a guide and reference when gauging which certifications are valid and relevant;
- Provide some level of assurance of the quality of computing professionals to employers who hire those who are registered by BCPM;
- Enhance the supply of ICT manpower in the country and help the nation achieve the goals of the New Economic Model in becoming a productive high-income nation; and
- Serve as a central repository of all computing professionals and practitioners in the country.
In order to solicit further inputs to improve the BCPM Bill, MOSTI will be having an open day on 13 December 2011 (Tuesday) from 9.30am to 5.00pm at the following venue:
Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation
Level 1, Block C4, Complex C,
Federal Government Administrative Centre,
The intent of the open day is to inform the public of the proposed establishment of the BCPM and to provide a platform for all interested parties to view the draft BCPM Bill and give the opportunity for members of the public to present constructive feedbacks, opinions and thoughts on the draft BCPM Bill. All feedbacks, opinions and thoughts will be considered by MOSTI in ensuring the draft Bill address the concerns and issues of all parties.