WELCOME TO DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS NOTES AND STUFF
DIPLOMA AND BACHELOR IS IDENTICAL SUBJECT (BOTH USE SAME MATERIALS AND COVER SAME MATERIALS)
1. Please always be prepared before you come to class. You must put your math mood into your mind in order to understand what I’m trying to convey in front of you.
2. DO NOT READ MATH!!! But DO EXERCISES A LOT.
3. Buy a book or download an ebook. Always use internet to search for something that you do not understand before planning to see me. You can just google it now days. All materials, including slide and video of DE are available out there.
4. Please be patient in order to understand and never give up. Everybody born as a champion. You must compete with others in order to win. So, this is what human do and must do.
5. Please remember certain formula because some are not given in your final. Maybe not at all. So remember all the fourier formula, etc.
Below are the materials
COOL BOOK!!!! – Higher Engineering Mathematics 2010
*** Jika anda berminat untuk mendapatkan nota ini dalam bentuk .ppt (powerpoint file) boleh datang bilik (ofis) saya minta.
Semester 20122013 – DENH2173 Teaching Plan v1.0
Semester 20112012 – DACS 2222 – Semester 2 20112012 TP v1.3 SV
Chapter 1 – 1st Order Differential Equations [Last Updated January 2013]
Chapter 2 – 2nd Order Differential Equations [Last Updated January 2013]
Chapter 3 – Laplace Equation [Last Updated January 2013]
Chapter 4 – Fourier Series [Last Updated January 2013]
Chapter 5 – Partial Differential Equations [Last Updated January 2013]
TUTORIAL [Last Updated July 2011]
Tutorial 5 -TBA
TEACHING PLAN [Last Updated November 2011]
– Do at least with one person or maximum five persons per team
– submit at most in week 15th
– send in softcopy either using Microsoft Powerpoint, Word , Keynote (for Mac) or any other tools.
– send to my email firstname.lastname@example.org or by using pendrive.
VIDEO OF DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION [Last Updated Jan 2011]
Or if you have lot of bandwidth, you can come to my room F 1/1 (Bilik Jurutera Pengajar – near photocopy machine) and have the videos of DE. You can keep on repeat the video hundred times. (555 Megabytes). Or just could download it by clicking here (CLICK HERE)
NOTES FROM OTHERS [Last Updated February 2011]
PREVIOUS SEMESTER STUFF (this is previous semester stuff!!!!)