Y.Bhg. Tan Sri/Datuk/Dato/Dr. /Ir./Sr./Engr./ Mr/ Ms
SEMINAR INVITATION: “ENTREPRENEURIAL NETWORKING IN INDUSTRIAL LINKAGES: UNIVERSITY-INDUSTRY TRIPLE-HELIX” 3-4 SEPTEMBER 2012 AT AKEPT CAMPUS, BANDAR ENSTEK, NEGERI SEMBILAN
Kindly refer to the above matter
2. We would like to inform you that the Higher Education Leadership Academy (AKEPT) in collaboration with Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM) will be organizing a seminar together with Young Researchers AKEPT Circle (AYRC) and AKEPT Young Entrepreneurs Network (AYEnet) entitled “Entrepreneurial Networking in Industrial Linkages: University-Industry Triple Helix ” at AKEPT Campus, Bandar ENSTEK, Negeri Sembilan from 3 to 4 September 2012.
3. This seminar is a platform for the sharing of knowledge and experience between academics, researchers, entrepreneurs, government representatives and industrialists (SMEs and MNCs) in an effort to enhance innovation and entrepreneurship of the country via the concept of smart collaboration (Triple-Helix). Among other things, this seminar is expected to enhance understanding and knowledge of the participants on the importance of smart collaborative academic-industry-government in an effort to enhance national competitiveness. In addition, the seminar hopes to highlight the research findings or innovative products particularly the collaborative efforts for commercialization.
4. The managers and entrepreneurs from various industries and universities as well as the young researchers of private institutions of higher learning are invited to participate in the seminar by registering online on the website http://ayenet.org/triple-helix/registration-th/ (CHOOSE either IPTA or NGO/IPTS/INDUSTRY REGISTRATION FORM) before or on August 15, 2012. FEE is free for IPTA and RM500 for non-IPTA/NGO/IPTS/INDUSTRY. Participation confirmation letter and other attachments will be sent to all after 15 August 2012.
PAYMENT SHALL BE MADE PAYABLE TO:
“UTEM HOLDINGS SDN. BHD”
MAYBANK A/C NO: 5540-2620-5179
5. Food and accommodation during the seminar will be provided. Please note that travel expenses will be borne by the participants.
6. For further information, please contact the following personnel:
Mr. Anuar Bin Jaafar (UTeM)
Phone : +606 5552025
Fax: +606 5552112
Mr. Hamzah Asyrani Bin Sulaiman (UTeM)
Phone : +606 5552150
Fax: +606 5552112
7. We seek your cooperation to publicize this information to all parties concerned.
Thank you for your assistance.
Download Brochure at: